Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Miscellaneous Salmon Fishing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      brownster145
      Participant

“So, how many of you Trailblazers fish for salmon in the lowlands as well as trout in the highlands? What rivers do you fish? What are your favorite species to catch?^^^^I do, but I'm not the most adept salmon angler around. In fact sometimes I downright stink at it. ^^^^I've managed to catch some in the last few weeks, mainly because It's turning out to be such an unbelievable year in the number of returning fish.^^^^I am mainly awaiting the opening of a certain river in King County.^^^^Andrew”

mossback
        Participant

“The only Trail Blazers I know (including me) who fish/ed for salmon were on saltwater–Ilwaco, Westport, Neah Bay, Sekiu, Port Angeles, Point no point, Possession, etc. Maybe someone is holding out on telling stories, but I doubt it. Several steelheaders, though.”

Cliff Church
          Participant

“Andrew – I fish for salmon/steelhead in the Stilly, Sky, and occasionally the Sauk & Skagit. I'm not a very good steelheader so I tend to target the easier salmonids like pinks and chum. I've never caught a chinook. If you have any specific questions please contact me at salish@foxinternet.com.^^Take care,^^Cliff”

danieljones2006
            Participant

I fish for salmon/steelhead in the Sauk & Skagit. I simply love fishing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.