Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Trail Blazers Location and Time of next TB meeting

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bdscott55
      Participant

I am interested in joining TB. I understand that to be accepted for membership I must attend meetings regularly and assist with stocking trips.^^^^I would like to attend the meeting this week. Could someone please tell me the time and location?^^^^Thanks.

Brian Curtis
        Keymaster

“It is the Hi-Laker meeting that is coming up this week. Hi-Lakers meet on the third Wednesday of every month at 7:30 PM. They have a new meeting location this month. This new meeting place is located off NE 150th and 17th Ave NE. Take the NE 145th Exit from the I-5 freeway, go east to the first stop light (15th Ave NE). Go north for a couple of blocks and then turn east onto NE 150th. Finally turn north at the first opportunity, which is the entrance to Fircrest (right across from 17th Ave NE). The building is the first one of the left with the Flagpoles. Lots of parking immediately on your right across from the building. ^^^^Trail Blazers meet the first Thursday.”

bdscott55
          Participant

“Brian,^^^^Thanks for your prompt reply. Do the Trailblazers meet at the same location? What time do the Trailblazers meetings start?”

Brian Curtis
            Keymaster

No different meeting location. I'll email you the details.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.