Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum High lakes discussion Lakes in need of survey?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Fernandez
      Participant

Hi there,

Trying to plan a few trips over the next couple of months.
        If possible, I’d like to plan to visit lakes that are in most need of a survey.

Is there any way to realistically get this information—e.g. lakes that haven’t been surveyed in x years?

Thanks a lot, new member here and stoked to be a part of this community!

Mark

Brian Curtis
        Keymaster

There is a survey list in the private HL forum. Let me know if you are not able to access that.

Trout206
          Participant

Although I have an extensive list of personal lake goals for the summer, as a visitor, it would be nice to obtain surveys where data is needed. This is one way I can feel I am contributing something important to the group. Is there any way I can be sent a list of survey needs? So far the only destinations I have noted where there are data needs are Lonesome and Forest lakes (thank you Rex–never seen a tiger) and Ashland (if I catch a brookie should I kill it?). Not sure about Lime Ridge area this early in the season…

I am heading over hwy 2 to Lake Wenatchee area next week and am planning on doing some hiking/fishing/exploring/surveying. Thinking about trying to hit Susan Jane, Josephine, and Grace all in one glorious day. Another idea is to see if Merrit and/or Lost lake have any open water. Any suggestions from the group would be welcome. It sure is tricky planning when you don’t know if the lake is iced or not!

Thank you and Happy Fathers day to all you Dads!,

david

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.