Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Forum Issues Board update

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian Curtis
      Keymaster

The forum just received an upgrade. Please let me know if you have any problems or would like to see any changes.

Hans Helm
        Participant

Thanks for all your efforts Brian, on the updates. I will educate myself on the enhancements. Hans

Bob Burnell
          Participant

Brian

This forum is great! Many thanks for your efforts.

Bob

Brian Curtis
            Keymaster

I updated the board software today, pi day (3.14), 2010. Let me know if you see any issues.

Sandy McKean
              Participant

Brian, the “jitter” problem I recently reported to you is now much improved; however, it is not gone completely. There is still some minor “jitters” when I edit below the initial edit box, but it no longer jumps to the top of the text with every keystroke :). It’s still slightly irritating but at least now I can edit and type below the initial edit box in IE. Thanks for doing the upograde.

Bob Burnell
                Participant

@Sandy McKean wrote:

Brian, the “jitter” problem I recently reported to you is now much improved; however, it is not gone completely. There is still some minor “jitters” when I edit below the initial edit box, but it no longer jumps to the top of the text with every keystroke :).

I have experienced this symptom with longer entries also.

Bob

Brian Curtis
                  Keymaster

Hopefully, it is fixed. But you should go try out a better browser like Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Firefox. They are all faster and offer better standards compliance then IE.

Bob Burnell
                    Participant

@Brian Curtis wrote:

Hopefully, it is fixed. But you should go try out a better browser like Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Firefox. They are all faster and offer better standards compliance then IE.

Brian

I have switched to Firefox. Good recommendation.

Thanks
                      Bob

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.