Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Trail Blazers Amazon Smile ID

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Trout206
      Participant

I still can not find The Trail Blazers in the amazon smile charity list. The closet thing I can find is NANFA (North American Native Fish Association) out of Milton Washington. There is a Trail Blazer camp out of Brooklynn New York that doesn’t seem right. Short manually searching the 10,700 charities, I need some help! (I know there is a space between Trial and Blazers—I have tried multiple configurations!)

Art Jackson
        Participant

It looks like the Smile Charity List page shows only their spotlight charities. If you choose one of those and then go to the change charity page (Your Account: Change Charity), you get the spotlight list and also a search bar below labeled “Or pick your own charitable organization:”

Trail Blazers Inc gives 24 results – ours is #7 – North Bend WA – fisheries

Trout206
          Participant

Thanks Art–

I was befuddled until I followed your advice. Too bad it is not easier find. I know there are more troutophiles whom would support us if they knew about it!

Art Jackson
            Participant

Well, it was nice while it lasted. Amazon’s sticking a fork in it on Feb 24. I guess they thought it was too much bother to administrate.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.